If you’ve set a goal for yourself in this new year, you’re going to have to reset your mind. Without consistency, it’s easy to fall back into bad habits.
Everyone we’ve talked to this year has an overwhelming feeling that this year is going to be a big year. In last week’s episode, we talked about how New Year’s resolutions suck and 92% of them fail! Wouldn’t you rather be part of the other 8%?
Today on The Elevated Life, we’re going to share how to make your big goals stick so that you can reach your dreams.
With the start of 2020 (and a brand new decade), everyone is feeling ready for change, but it can be hard to know exactly where to start. When it comes to the unknown, our fears can often stop us from taking the action aligned with our goals.
Today on The Elevated Life, we’re going to share 4 powerful ways to maintain and achieve the goals you set for yourself at the beginning of the year.
Are you ready to start the new year with a bang? Today we’re sharing our secrets for making 2020 the best year yet. There are some key things that you need to prioritize to become more effective, focused, and productive. In this episode of The Elevated Life®, you’ll learn 5 simple strategies you can implement to step into your magic and reach your full potential in 2020.
We’ve all seen the pictures – happy, smiling women in beautiful flowy clothes, standing arm-in-arm on a beach or on the top of a mountain. Women’s retreats are becoming increasingly popular as more of us are prioritizing our spiritual and personal development.
You may be feeling called to attend one of these retreats, but finding yourself asking “Is it really worth the money and time?”
The truth is, there is a lot more to a retreat than practicing yoga and drinking green juice. Attending a retreat will uplevel your self development and perspective in a transformational way. Keep reading to learn the 10 reasons you should definitely consider diving in and attending a retreat.
Do you feel intuitively called to achieve your big goals, but your lack of self-esteem is keeping you from generating the momentum to propel you forward?
You are not alone. This is something that so many people struggle with and has become the foundation to all of the work that we do – helping people to embrace their self-love so that they can elevate their lives in a powerful way.
In last week’s video, we shared how low self-esteem can lead to anxiety, so in this video we tackle the topic of up-leveling your confidence and strengthening your self-esteem.
When anxiety comes up, it puts you into a thought loop that causes you to hear negative things about yourself consistently. This can stop you in your tracks and make you feel out of control of your life.
In this live episode of The Elevated Life, you’ll learn the 5 Practical Ways to Beat Anxiety. We all know stress and anxiety are common, but what you might not know is that it is a CHOICE you’re subscribing to. In this video, you’ll learn practical ways to stop anxiety before it begins.
Need help clearing the negative juju from your tarot or oracle cards?
Albert Einstein taught us that we’re all made up of energy and that it can’t be created or destroyed. So that leaves me to think that transformation is an ongoing process. If tarot and oracle cards are a part of your spiritual practice and you need a quick and easy way to cleanse the negative energy this video is for you.
Today I’ll share 2 ways to cleanse your oracle and tarot cards, what to do when someone else touches your cards, and the most powerful tool you already own (hint: it’s not the cards) to manifest change.
Owning your own business can be super overwhelming, and burnout is almost unavoidable if you’re not taking time for yourself.
This topic is one of the most important things you can focus on in your entrepreneurial journey, especially as we get bombarded daily with messages about social media strategy and how to earn more money.
Too many ideas, too many late night hours, and too many decisions can lead entrepreneurs to giving up before they achieve their biggest dreams. If you’re on the edge of burnout in your life or biz, stick around for this video because we’re sharing 3 tips to avoid burnout and get back to fun and flow.