“I’ve learned that fear limits you and your vision. It serves as blinders to what may be just a few steps down the road for you. The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path. Transforming fear into freedom – how great is that?” -Soledad O’Brien
This is your Love Note to remind you that YOU ARE SO DAMN WORTHY!
Here’s the thing. It’s called SELF-worth for a reason.
Only you can give it value.
So if your worth is TOTALLY up to you, I invite you to try these 5 things to help you feel your worthiness!
1. Don’t wait for others approval – give yourself permission
2. Stop comparing or trying to be someone else – you are amazingly YOU for a reason
3. Allow yourself to accept compliments– because YOU ARE SOME DAMN WORTHY
4. Buy your own damn flowers – show yourself the love you crave
5. Celebrate your path– the up and the downs have made you who you are
If you’re still struggling with your self-worth, try the “fake it ’til you make it” method and PRETEND you are the #1 ROCKSTAR of your life and you are toooootally worthy of being loved. Invoke that kind of confidence for the week and see how it feels.
If self-worth is determined by you, decide that you are so damn worthy and you will transform your fear into freedom.
I appreciate the time you share with me on this journey. I love sharing my thoughts and ideas with you and hope you’ll do the same! Leave your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments below.
P.S. Loved today’s episode? Then share it with your besties, your mama, work pals or anyone you think would find inspiration from this video to help them live a life they love.
MORE LOVE NOTES